Conditions of entry
PWR Ops Pty Ltd ACN 641 688 084 (and its related bodies corporate as defined under the Corporation Act 2001 (Cth)) (PWR) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this notice carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to us.
PWR reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke entry to the experience. Persons who are under 15 years of age will only be admitted to the venue if they are accompanied by an adult. Merchandise is subject to availability. No responsibility is taken for any loss or damage to you or your personal items. PWR may add, withdraw or substitute talent or teams in an experience and/or vary advertised material, prices and times without notice or liability to you. To enter the venue all persons must submit to security screening and inspections where requested by PWR.
Privacy Collection Notification Statement
Without limiting the foregoing, you (and, if you are under 15 years of age, your adult guardian) understand that:
- PWR is the party that is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at PrivacyOfficer@LCLNGroup.com or alternatively you can write to PWR at LCLN Group, Suite 5, 120 Bluestone Circuit, Seventeen Mile Rocks Qld 4073.
- PWR will collects your personal information directly from you at events or experiences, via its website, email or in a form in relation to registration to attend an event.
- PWR collects your personal information for the following purposes:
- Event registration: to process your registration to attend an event; to process any enquiry you may have; and to provide you with information regarding your registration;
- General marketing: for marketing and promotional activities by us (including by direct mail, social media, telemarketing, email and on PWR’s website) such as PWR’s email alerts, promotional videos, product awareness information and newsletters; to aggregate with other information and use it for marketing; to offer you updates on products, services, events or information that may be of interest to you;
- Business purposes: for PWR’s marketing and customer base analytics; and for the maintenance and development of PWR’s products and services, business systems and infrastructure;
- Competitions: to provide prizes to competition participants;andtocontact you in relation to your entry, or let you know if you are a winner; and
- Safety: to ensure public and staff safety; to verify any instances of breach of applicable laws or complaints, by way of video recording and image capture; to assist in the protection of PWR’s and visitors’ property.
- Given the means by which this personal information is being collected, it is not possible for you to use a pseudonym or otherwise keep your identity secret.
- If PWR does not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes described in paragraph 3, then PWR may be unable to: permit you with entry to PWR’s events, premises or other locations controlled by PWR; and send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through other dealings with PWR).
- PWR may disclose your personal information to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- PWR's personnel;
- PWR’s contractors, agents or third party providers who may assist PWR in providing PWR’s products and services to you, including but not limited to any marketing, security or IT service providers;
- in connection with the sale of any part of PWR’s business or a company owned by PWR; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected during the course of the event may be disclosed to PWR’s service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.